In line with German managers like Jürgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel, GOAL! The Club Manager is destined to be a fan favorite when it releases later this year. Published by Toplitz Productions and 2tainment, GOAL! is the international version of the latest entry in the long-running hit ANSTOSS franchise.
OBJECTIVE! offers depth and realism and confronts you with the complexity of being a manager without getting lost in micromanagement and spreadsheets. You are a coach, manager, sporting director and CEO of the club all at the same time. You take care of the team, tactics, line-up, transfer market, club grounds, finances and much more. Create your dream team – if you can afford it!
OBJECTIVE! is designed not only to reflect the modern demands of a versatile club boss, but also to meet the needs of the player. OBJECTIVE! respects the time you have: Whether you want to live your game experience in depth, optimizing every aspect of your team down to the smallest detail or you prefer to play an entire season in an afternoon – GOAL! is the flexible soccer manager that caters to your preferences.
Plus, you’ll appreciate the tongue-in-cheek humour, tackling the sometimes all-too-serious business of today’s football, by scoring GOAL! Club Manager is an interesting alternative to more time-consuming management games. Regardless of that, a career with an in-depth skill system, finance, sponsorship, team management, contract negotiations, and detailed stats gives GOAL! everything managers need to dive in, including stadium environment and expansion, the transfer market, scouting and youth work. You might even become the head coach of your favorite national team. Are you ready to lead your team to victory?
Patient fans won’t have to wait long for the stadiums to open, the start of the season and the start of the hunt for goals, points and championships: OBJECTIVE! The club manager will start in Early Access on October 13, 2022.
In parallel, 2tainment and Toplitz will publish a roadmap informing about the features and content that will be integrated into GOAL! in the following weeks and months on the way to version 1.0. These include, among other things, the ability to try out as a national coach in time for the World Cup as well as the highly anticipated online mode.
Developer 2tainment and publisher Toplitz Productions proudly announces that OBJECTIVE! The club manager was nominated for the gamescom award in the category “Best Sports/Racing Game”. The prestigious prize, which has been awarded in recent years to games like Riders Republic or Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, honors highlights from the event in a total of 20 categories.
“We are honored that the international jury has nominated Anstoss 2022 for the gamescom award in the ‘Sports’ category,” said Matthias Wünsche, CEO of Toplitz Productions. “The 2tainment project is exemplary for our ‘Games with Heart and Soul’ credo, among other things by its proximity to the community. We are happy that this passion, which is extremely important for all our games, is also felt in the reboot of the glorious sports management franchise!”
Stefan Weyl, CEO of 2tainment GmbH, adds: “We are very proud to have received confirmation of our chosen path with this appointment. We look forward to continuing to work so intensively with the community and Toplitz to be at the lived up to the high expectations fans have of the game.”
First released in 1993, the series is seen as a milestone for realistic sports management that blends tactical depth with deep involvement in all areas of the club, from finance to stadium expansions and a deep youth system, while adding a good dose of humor. After a successful Kickstarter campaign, 2tainment and Toplitz Productions look forward to working together on this title to provide players with a memorable experience as a club manager.
By fans. For Fans. With the fans.
This credo sums up this GOAL perfectly! The Club Manager means for everyone involved. The 2tainment development team is made up of die-hard football fans and avid players from past franchises. Their goal: to provide a gaming experience that evokes the spirit of Anstoss 3 (for many fans not only the best entry in the series, but still considered one of the best football managers in all time), while incorporating all the modern challenges and achievements that make the beautiful game what it is today. You are not limited to deciding the team, training or tactics. With GOAL! you are involved in finances, you take care of scouting the next talents in your youth system, you are responsible for transfers and the overall financial health of your club – while also managing your personal career.
This is the game for the fans, who devoutly follow their team every weekend, eagerly awaiting who will be chosen for the starting XI. For the fans, who celebrate every win, who lament every loss and tell everyone out loud why their team isn’t successful and what should be done differently.
Community feedback plays a vital role in development: the team is aware of the expectations and responsibility that come with rebooting this classic franchise. That’s why they rely not only on Kickstarter contributors, but also on the German football manager community as a whole for their input and feedback.
- The tactical engine combines classic managerial gameplay with the latest developments, methods and rule changes in modern football – VAR included.
- With the heatmap you can analyze and evaluate the performance of teams and individual players. Make changes, optimize tactics and directly see the impact of your decisions.
- Scouting and analyzing data is key to the long-term success of every club. Develop a global network and discover new talents.
- They are personalities: each player has dozens of abilities and a multitude of character traits that influence their development and style of play. Know them to improve them.
- Your character’s abilities as a trainer and manager are enhanced through an expanded skill tree, giving you more options and choices to specialize in. Are you a football scientist or an old-school manager who relies on hair dryer treatment?
- With the new multiplayer, you can play online with up to 8 managers. Organize your own seasons, join others or play with friends. Nothing like the Old Firm or the Classico with friends.
- Simple and intuitive: The new edition of the beloved franchise offers an elegant user interface with a clear and efficient menu structure.
- Help is just a click away: Pallino is your in-game mentor and companion, providing an extra layer of help and guidance to all newcomers to the challenging job of club manager.
OBJECTIVE! The club manager comes to PC (Steam) in 2023.
More articles on OBJECTIVE! The club manager