In line with German managers like Jürgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel, GOAL! The Club Manager is destined to be a fan favorite when it releases later this year. Published by Toplitz Productions and 2tainment, GOAL! is the international version of the latest entry in the long-running hit ANSTOSS franchise.
GOAL! offers depth and realism and confronts you with the complexity of being a manager without getting lost in micromanagement and spreadsheets. You are a coach, manager, sporting director and CEO of the club all at the same time. You take care of the team, tactics, line-up, transfer market, club grounds, finances and much more. Create your dream team – if you can afford it!
GOAL! is designed not only to reflect the modern demands of a versatile club boss, but also to meet the needs of the player. GOAL! respects the time you have: Whether you want to live your game experience in depth, optimizing every aspect of your team down to the smallest detail or you prefer to play an entire season in an afternoon – GOAL! is the flexible soccer manager that caters to your preferences.
Plus, you’ll appreciate the tongue-in-cheek humour, tackling the sometimes all-too-serious business of today’s football, by scoring GOAL! Club Manager is an interesting alternative to more time-consuming management games. Regardless of that, a career with an in-depth skill system, finance, sponsorship, team management, contract negotiations, and detailed stats gives GOAL! everything managers need to dive in, including stadium environment and expansion, the transfer market, scouting and youth work. You might even become the head coach of your favorite national team. Are you ready to lead your team to victory?
First released in 1993, the series is seen as a milestone for realistic sports management that blends tactical depth with deep involvement in all areas of the club, from finance to stadium expansions and a deep youth system, while adding a good dose of humor. After a successful Kickstarter campaign, 2tainment and Toplitz Productions look forward to working together on this title to provide players with a memorable experience as a club manager.
By fans. For Fans. With the fans.
This credo sums up this GOAL perfectly! The Club Manager means for everyone involved. The 2tainment development team is made up of die-hard football fans and avid players from past franchises. Their goal: to provide a gaming experience that evokes the spirit of Anstoss 3 (for many fans not only the best entry in the series, but still considered one of the best football managers in all time), while incorporating all the modern challenges and achievements that make the beautiful game what it is today. You are not limited to deciding the team, training or tactics. With GOAL! you’re involved in finance, you deal with scouting the next talent in your youth system, you’re responsible for transfers and the overall financial health of your club – while also managing your personal career.
This is the game for the fans, who devoutly follow their team every weekend, eagerly awaiting who will be chosen for the starting XI. For the fans, who celebrate every win, who lament every loss and tell everyone out loud why their team isn’t successful and what should be done differently.
Community feedback plays a vital role in development: the team is aware of the expectations and responsibility that come with rebooting this classic franchise. That’s why they rely not only on Kickstarter contributors, but also on the German football manager community as a whole for their input and feedback.
- The tactical engine combines classic managerial gameplay with the latest developments, methods and rule changes in modern football – VAR included.
- With the heatmap you can analyze and evaluate the performance of teams and individual players. Make changes, optimize tactics and directly see the impact of your decisions.
- Scouting and analyzing data is key to the long-term success of every club. Develop a global network and discover new talents.
- They are personalities: each player has dozens of abilities and a multitude of character traits that influence their development and style of play. Know them to improve them.
- Your character’s abilities as a trainer and manager are enhanced through an expanded skill tree, giving you more options and choices to specialize in. Are you a football scientist or an old-school manager who relies on hair dryer treatment?
- With the new multiplayer, you can play online with up to 8 managers. Organize your own seasons, join others or play with friends. Nothing like the Old Firm or the Classico with friends.
- Simple and intuitive: The new edition of the beloved franchise offers an elegant user interface with a clear and efficient menu structure.
- Help is just a click away: Pallino is your in-game mentor and companion, providing an extra layer of help and guidance to all newcomers to the challenging job of club manager.
GOAL! The club manager comes to PC (To smoke) in 2022.
More articles on GOAL! The club manager