Dualtone Records is looking for a Director of Operations to join our team in Nashville. In this role, you will be responsible for all logistics, administration, shipping, inventory management, operations, product sales and marketing, and customer service for the Magnolia online store. Record Club and vinyl subscription service.
What you will do:
- Inventory management, replenishment and logistics for Record of the Month boxes.
- Oversee fulfillment company’s processing of all orders, including ordering supplies and shipping orders.
- Order tracking and onboarding communication with fulfillment company.
- Order new products from various channel partners, update online store with product offerings, and facilitate product-related marketing materials and social media plans.
- Support marketing strategies and their implementation.
- Ensure the growth of the Magnolia Record Club store and subscriptions by overseeing all customer inquiries related to the store or subscription service.
- Design marketing materials, banners and email sends as required for Magnolia and Dualtone.
- Magnolia social media support.
- Update of the Magnolia website via WordPress.
- Coordination with artist teams on advertising and social plans around product launches.
What makes you qualified:
- Strong organizational skills, great ability to multi-task and manage changing business conditions that arise with customer service, products, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Autonomous and driven to excel in the micro and macro of .com management and subscription activity.
- Music lover and passionate about vinyl + physical product.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Docs to continuously organize logistics and details.
- Experience in the music industry with inventory, logistics and product ordering is an asset.
- Knowledge of Ship Station, email marketing (Klaviyo), Airtable and experience in e-commerce and with Shopify is a distinguishing factor.
- Basic coding skills in Word Press, Photoshop, Canva and html are a big differentiator.
Dualtone Music Group is a division of MNRK Music Group. MNRK Music Group is one of the largest independent music companies in the world, with recording, music publishing and management divisions operating in all major music markets. MNRK is committed to discovering and nurturing major musical creators and talent, and is home to many top artists, the iconic Death Row Records and Chuck Berry’s music publishing catalog, and major music companies. Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang. Its catalog across all divisions consists of 54,000 music tracks, including several GRAMMY winners and platinum selling hits. To learn more, visit our company websites at: www.mnrk.com, www.dualtone.com and www.magnoliarecord.club.